The perfect line for chasing GT's with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance!
Each saltwater fly line is built on RIO's low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market - producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
RIO Elite GT Saltwater Fly Line Features
- Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
- Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.