This is the standard SX Avet reel with the Magic cast upgrade. Magic Cast control is a revolutionary adjustable magnetic anti-backlash system. It is easy to use for both light and heavy leads and lures. Just place your thumb on the spool to cast, swing remove your thumb and let it fly. You only need to thumb the spool when the lure hits the water. Please click on the video for a practical demonstration.
|Read an Independant Review of the SX 5.3 MC by Sea Angler Magazine »|
This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for a superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The frame is CNC machined from a single block of alloy for a true one-piece lightweight, strong structure. The powerful lever drag has adjustable strike pre-set to give you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the 8 sealed bearings and the patented, silent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The machined off-set handle reduces centreline drag and crank wobble. The reel comes with a comfortable soft touch handle knob. All Avet reels are manufactured in the USA to a very high specification and offer a level of quality and reliability not found in other multiplying reels. A wide choice of colour finishes are available.
Avet G2 SX Magic Cast Fishing Reel Without Glide Plate Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models are 22lbs at strike, 32lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
As the UK's only authorised Avet distributor/dealer we offer full servicing, repair, warranty and after sales service to our customers.