The ultimate SX reel. Precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The true one piece frame offers ultimate strength. The powerful, adjustable lever drag controls a dual direct drive full surface caliper break system, giving twice the drag capacity of the original SX reels. All raptors feature the innovative two-speed gear system, located in the centre of the handle, and the patent magnetic cast control. Internally, eight stainless steel sealed bearings ensure the reel operates smoothly under load, while the off-set machined handle reduces centre line profile and crank wobble.
Avet SX Raptor Two Speed Magic Cast Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models are 22lbs at strike, 32lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
As the UK's only authorised Avet distributor/dealer we offer full servicing, repair, warranty and after sales service to our customers.