This is the narrow spool version of the standsrd MXL magic cast. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The drag lever is adjustable to give you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and patent dog and anti-reverse gear ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile, reducing crank wobble. The adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control ensures the reel is capable of handling a wide range of casting applications.
Avet G2 MXJ 5.8 Magic Cast Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA