This is the narrow spool version of the standard MXL Raptor. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to allow you full control of the dual direct drive full surface caliper brake system fitted to the Raptor. The reel comes with the 2 speed gear system, activated by a button in the centre of the handle, while the adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system ensures you have the ability to deal with a wide range of casting applications.
Avet MXJ Raptor Two Speed Magic Cast Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA