This is the narrow spool version of the standard HX model. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish.
The lever drag is adjustable to allow you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and dog and gear anti-reverse ensure smooth running under load.
The machined off-set handle reduces centreline profile and houses the push-button control for the two speed gearing. The adjustable magnetic anti-backlash control system ensures you have a wide variety of options to cover every casting situation.
Avet HXJ 5/2 Raptor Fishing Reel Features
- Features patented, powerful Dual carbon fibre drag system producing Twice the drag output of standard series reels
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodised for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fibre drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 40 lbs. at strike, 50 lbs. full.
- 9 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.