This is the narrow spool version of the standard SX 6/4 two speed version, designed for easier line lay and reduced crank wobble when retrieving line quickly in applications such as jigging.
The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you full control over the carbon fiber drag system, while 8 stainless steel bearings ensure smooth operation under load. The patent silent dog and anti-reverse system ensures unrivalled reliability. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile. Changing gears is easy, using the button located in the centre handle.
Avet SXJ G2 Two Speed Lever Drag Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce center line profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Proudly made in USA.
If the Avet reel model/colour/spec you are looking for is not showing as being in stock please telephone us on 01635 500399. We will usually be able to order & deliver your reel within 7-10 days.