This is the narrow spool version of the standard MXL two-speed. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adustable to allow full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while sealed bearings and a patent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile and reduces crank wobble.
Avet MXJ G2 Two Speed Lever Drag Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% mor drag output than our Classic Series, Up to 13 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
If the Avet reel model/colour/spec you are looking for is not showing as being in stock please telephone us on 01635 500399. We will usually be able to order & deliver your reel within 7-10 days.