This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel, and is anodised to give superior corrosion resistance, and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjutable to give you full control over the powerful carbon fibe drag system, while the sealed bearings and patent dog and gear anti-reverse system ensure the reels performs smoothly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile, and helps reduce crank wobble. The 2 speed gear system is controlled by pushing button, located at the centre of the handle arm.
Avet MXL G2 Two Speed Lever Drag Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Re-designed, True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, Up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
If the Avet reel model/colour/spec you are looking for is not showing as being in stock please telephone us on 01635 500399. We will usually be able to order & deliver your reel within 7-10 days.