Possibly one of the most underrated connections any fisherman has in his arsenal, a Haywire Twist. If you are unsure or lack confidence in making a Haywire Twists this tool will certainly put a stop to that.
It's designed to create 3 different size Haywire Twists. Our Stainless Steel drop forged tool incorporates a form jaw, which helps to create a perfect initial loop for your Haywire Twist connection. Life is simple if you can hold your Haywire Twist easily.
This tool can be used to fabricate a Shark Rig, or Pike Rig or any toothy critter rig for that matter. Our Haywire Twist Tool can also be used to make a Tokyo Rig or a Dingle Dangle Rig, to name but a few. Stopping the loop end moving while you are trying to create neat even wraps in two planes is key to the success of this tool.
Toit Haywire Twist Tool Features
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Used to make a Haywire Twist
- Used to form single strand wire
- Choice of 3 diameters
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- PVD Tialn surface coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (Sold Separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish