This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The reel has a true one piece frame for strength. The lever drag is adjustable to give you full control of the powerful carbon fiber drag system, while the sealed bearings and dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel runs smoothly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile, while the adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system gives you a wide range of options to cover every casting situation.
Avet MXL Magic Cast Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 15-30lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 20-360, 25-320, 30-240
Braid Capacity (yds.): 40-960, 50-680, 65-450
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 9, Full 14
Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
Inches Per Crank: 38"
Reel Diameter (in.): 2-3/4"
Spool Width (in.): 1-7/8"
Weight (oz.): 18