Designed by Seanox in France improve release survival rates and tested on Tuna as large as 300 kg (661 lb.).
This grip has been tested and approved by both Seanox technical fishing team and their customers. It is essential equipment for anyone planing on catch and release fishing for large tuna.
- Material: Aluminum grip - Stainless steel grip - Heat-shrinkable foam which is non-skid and hydrophobic as well - Black epoxy painting
- Size: - Grips Jaw opening size: 7 cm (2,75 inch)
- Length: 1,30 m (51.18 inch)
- Weight: 1,940 kg (4,28 lb.)
- Large Jaw grips designed to maintain a firm hold on the tuna's jaw.
- Grip's handle fitted with a Dyneema loop to secure your grip.
- Grips jaws opening is controlled only through the trigger.
- When the hand grip is released the jaws are shut instantly by a strong spring.
- Non-skid handle 300 kg (661 lb.) resist while you are opening the grips jaw.
- Large size trigger for optimum ease of use.
- Coated with epoxy paint for ultimate corrosion resistance.