These Side Cutters are designed specifically to cut single strand fishing wire, but will also cut mono of any breaking strain quickly and efficiently. The body of the tool is Stainless Steel matched with braised Tungsten Carbide cutting inserts in both the upper and lower jaws.
Are you tired of seeing these removable insert type tools breaking twisting, screw deforming? Well that is exactly why Toit opted for a fixed cutting edge. If you are looking for Side Cutters that provide both corrosion resistance and an ergonomic handle, this may just be the tool to try.
Toit Side Cutters work perfectly alongside the Toit Haywire Twist Tool to create great connections and rigs. The Toit Leather Holster is designed to fit this tool perfectly.
Toit Stainless Steel Side Cutter Features
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Brazed Tungsten Carbide insert
- PVD Tialn Surface Coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (sold separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish
- Fixed insert to prevent moving, stable cutting edge