If comfort and ease of use spring to mind when looking for the perfect dehooking tool, then the Toit Short Nose Pliers may be just what you are looking for. Not only is it designed for dehooking but it provides various holes in the handles to put your hook through and tighten your fishing knots. Made from a Stainless Steel these Short Nose Pliers are ideally suited for removing hooks from small freshwater and saltwater species.
This tool has an improved grip with a shorter jaw length providing greater rigidity and grip strength during hook removal. The unique handle design allows for the tool to get into fairly tight spaces, especially when working around fish gills inside the mouth. The shorter jaw length and fulcrum distance also prevent bending and twisting of the jaw tips. Sprung loaded for repeat use may just give this tool the edge.
Toit Short Nosed Stainless Steel Pliers Features
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Optimal length to prevent deforming
- Serrated teeth
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- PVD Tialn surface coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (Sold Separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish