RIO’s Elite Permit line features an easy casting taper that loads at close range, and a long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts. The front taper and weight distribution is designed to give soft presentations so as not to spook wary Perms, while maintaining enough weight to easily cast typical crab patterns.
Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market - producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
RIO Elite Permit Saltwater Fly Line Features
- Easy casting taper that presents typical crab patterns gently
- Long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire - RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
- EasyID- RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.