The PENN International VI rods feature a one-piece tubular construction rod that is ideal for maximum pressure to the fish with a mechanical advantage in favour of the angler. With ideal tapers and quality craftsmanship, International VI IGFA rods should be your first choice when looking for an offshore Trolling or Stand-Up rod.
Every International VI IGFA rod is equipped with top quality components including Aftco® Rollers, Fuji Turbo Guides and Stuart® Aluminium Butts and reel seats with aluminium gimbals. EVA fore-grips give anglers added comfort for long battles and maximise grip against hard pulling fish.
Penn International VI Fishing Rod Features
- One-piece construction for strength
- Contoured EVA grips
- AFTCO Rollers Tip & Butt + Fuji Turbo Guides
- Stuart Alloy Reel Seat
- Stuart Alloy Straight Butt
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported components.
- 6' total Length includes removable butt section for transport.
- Ideal rugged big game rod for large tuna.
- Suited to trolling and stand up styles.