This reel is the narrow spool version of the standard SX Raptor, designed to give easier line lay and reduced crank wobble when retrieving line in high speed applications such as jigging.
The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you control of the dual direct drive full surface caliper brake system, offering twice the drag of a normal SX. The off-set machined handle gives reduced centreline profile. Changing gear is easy using the button mounted in the centre handle. The adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system give you the ability to adapt to various casting applications.
Avet SXJ Raptor Two Speed Magic Cast Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models are 22lbs at strike, 32lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
As the UK's only authorised Avet distributor/dealer we offer full servicing, repair, warranty and after sales service to our customers.