The Two Speed version of the Avet SX allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds with your reel retrieve, hi-speed for rapid retrieve and keeping up with a fish running towards you or low ratio for playing powerful fish.
This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for a superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The frame is CNC machined from a single block of alloy for a true one-piece lightweight, strong structure. The powerful lever drag has adjustable strike pre-set to give you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and the patented, silent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The machined off-set handle reduces centreline drag and crank wobble. The reel comes with a comfortable soft touch handle knob and a machined matching aluminium rod clamp. All Avet reels are manufactured in the USA to a very high specification and offer a level of quality and reliability not found in other multiplying reels. A wide choice of colour finishes are available.
Avet G2 SX Two Speed Fishing Reel Without Glide Plate Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models are 22lbs at strike, 32lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
As the UK's only authorised distributor/dealer we offer full servicing, repair, warranty and after sales service to our customers.