This is the narrow spool version of the standard MXL 2-speed MC reel. It is machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel, and is anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The drag is adustable to allow you full control of the powerfull carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and patent dog and gear anti-reverse system ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The gear shift mechanism is operated by a push button at the base of the handle arm, while the adustable anti-backlash cast control system gives you the ability to handle a wide range of casting applications.
Avet MXJ Two Speed Magic Cast Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA