The 4.6 and 6.0 are both single speed models of the JX range, featuring different gear ratios. The reels are machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel and are anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The adjustable drag means you have complete control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the patent dog and gear anti-reverse system and sealed bearings ensure the reel performs smoothly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centre-line profile.
Avet G2 JX Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 15lbs of drag at strike, 20lbs full, RAPTOR models are 28lbs at strike, 38lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retreiving.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA