Frustrated by years and years of digging your nails in or forcing hooks in between Split Rings because the Gape on your Split Ring is never big enough, or the Split Ring flip flops about while you trying to assemble your lure.
Annoyed by damaging and scratching your Splits Rings or surface coatings on your Split Rings, with a sharp gouging edge of a 2 dimensional triangle or Longnose Pliers serrations.
Let me introduce you to our very own designed and patented Split Ring Pliers. Starting off with a 3 Dimensional Nose Cone Detail. This allows for rigid work holding in our case a Split Ring, the Split Ring does not flip flop about. Optional 2 Stage functionality, including micro adjustment for controlled movement and controlled sizing of your Gape. Need that extra Gape? Well just give the Split Ring Pliers and the Split Ring a Twist in the optional 2nd stage adjustment.
Toit Split Ring Pliers comes in 3 sizes Small, Medium and Large. Made from a Stainless Steel 410 J1 Forging. Life is simple if you can open a Split Ring with ease. View the split ring size chart below, find out which size tool you require on your Split Ring.
Toit Split Ring Fishing Pliers Features
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Technology (GB2113512.4)
- 3 Sizes to choose from, Small, Medium and Large
- Optional 2 stage functionality, 2 strategies to achieve maximum Gape
- Rigid work holding in Stage 1 & Stage 2, split ring is held firmly,
- Micro adjustment, know the limits of how much you can open your choice of Split Ring
- Controlled Movement full stability of Split Ring during use
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- PVD Tialn surface coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (Sold Separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All Metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish