This is the narrow spool version of the standard SX 6/4 two speed version, designed for easier line lay and reduced crank wobble when retrieving line quickly in applications such as jigging.
The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you full control over the carbon fiber drag system, while 8 stainless steel bearings ensure smooth operation under load. The patent silent dog and anti-reverse system ensures unrivalled reliability. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile. Changing gears is easy, using the button located in the centre handle.
Avet G2 SXJ Two Speed Fishing Reel Without Glide Plate Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models are 22lbs at strike, 32lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Proudly made in the USA
As the UK's only authorised Avet distributor/dealer we offer full servicing, repair, warranty and after sales service to our customers.