Carry dynamic task lighting in your pocket with the COAST PM200, a sleek-framed work light that adapts to the job with boundless positioning and beam-direction configurations. The light’s smooth-ratcheting magnetic handle swings on a 360-degree arc around its body so that you can set it up just right for the work at hand - whether by holding it, hanging it, sticking it to a metallic surface, or standing it up. Combined with the 180-degree-rotating PURE BEAM® optic, the positioning features create truly versatile lighting with seamless transitions between Ultra View Flood Beam and BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam - at up to 500 lumens with a max run time of 45 hours. Built to IP54 specifications, this multi-mode light - with medium, high, and low output options - is dust-resistant and storm proof so that you can stay bright even in adverse conditions. The PM200 runs on Alkaline-Dual Power technology, featuring COAST Extreme Performance alkaline batteries but also compatible with COAST ZITHION-X™ rechargeable batteries (purchased separately) for added savings.
Take task lighting up a notch. With a max run time of 79 hours, the COAST PM310 work light shines up to 1000 lumens and features a magnetic handle that swings on a 180-degree arc - so that you can use it like a lantern handle, hang it up, or attach it to a metallic surface. Outfitted with COAST PURE BEAM® optical technology, the TWIST FOCUS™ lens not only transitions seamlessly between Ultra View Flood Beam and BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam but also rotates 180 degrees for directional precision. Select the right light intensity for the moment with three output modes - medium, high, and low - with this Alkaline-Dual Power work light, capable of operating on COAST Extreme Performance alkaline batteries but also on COAST ZITHION-X™ rechargeable batteries (purchased separately) for added savings. Built to IP54 specifications, this work light is dust resistant and storm proof to stay bright even in adverse conditions.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the PM200 and PM310 are impact-resistant, weather-resistant and its LEDs are virtually unbreakable. The PM200 Work Light is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Coast Multi-Use Magnetic LED Work Lamp Features
- PURE-BEAM FOCUSING OPTIC: Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle, and the BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- MAGNETIC BASE: Attach the light to magnetic surfaces. Lights with a Magnetic Base have magnets located on their base that allow the light to be attached to magnetic surfaces for easy storage or hands-free use.
- STORM PROOF: Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- TWIST FOCUS: Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s TWIST FOCUS™ system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- DUST RESISTANT: Take on any dirty work environment with this dust resistant light.
- ALKALINE DUAL POWER: Each COAST Alkaline-Dual Power product comes with COAST Extreme Performance alkaline batteries and is compatible with other standard alkaline batteries. Each product can also be powered with a COAST ported ZITHION-X™ rechargeable battery. This offers you the convenience of alkaline and the cost efficiency of rechargeable battery.
- PM200 360-DEGREE HANDLE ROTATION: Put the handle right where you need it. An adaptive handle on the work light enables you to rotate the handle up to 360 degrees for optimal placement.
- PM310 180-DEGREE HANDLE ROTATION: Put the handle right where you need it. An adaptive handle on the work light enables you to rotate the handle up to 180 degrees for optimal placement.
- PM310 180-DEGREE ROTATION (AREA LIGHT): Put the beam right where you need it. An adaptive head on the work light enables you to rotate the beam up to 180 degrees for optimal placement.
- Home, Car, Boat, Watersideand Emergencyuse