Chug Norris Popping lures cast like a rockets and are super tough. They have been designed by the Nomad Team to be the easiest to use popper on the market. They capture all the best attributes of a popper.
Choose from 180mm 120g, 150mm 80g, 120mm 45g and 95mm 19g models.
The ultra-deep cup face, designed round at the bottom and square at the top, and curved body contours may not be noticed at first, but these subtle design features are what makes this lure unique. The Black Chrome colour caught a 60KG GT in its first week of testing at Jewell Reef way back in September 2014, and has since developed a cult following amongst the Nomad guides and guests. Built from high impact new technology ABS plastic with the highest strength to weight ratio you'll find in any lure manufacturing material. Built with an extra thick outer shell body, foam filled body and a full stainless machine stamped metal plate, this lure might even be tougher than the bloke it was named after. We think you'll like it!
Nomad Chug Norris Lure Features
- Hand painted unique colour range.
- Super Strong High Impact ABS Foam Filled body.
- Full Body Machine Stamped Stainless Steel plate for super strength.
- They make that awesome slurping/ripping noise that you want to hear from a popper, and you get maximum reward from effort.
- They hang in the water just right and casts like a bullet. The awesome wiggle it gets when popped just makes fish go wild.
- MADE WITH BKK HOOKS: BKK hardware means confidence with every hook set. Every hook made contains the expertise and craftsmanship of over a hundred
years of hook making and gives you the ultimate confidence when fighting big fish.
- HD ABS SYSTEM: Normal plastic was simply not strong enough for our lures, so we designed a special formula of High Density ABS plastic, which is a white colour, and is ultimately stronger than other plastics used for lure production. These lures also feature a thicker wall construction,
meaning ultimate strength and durability.
- TRIPLE SHIELD PROTECTION: We ensure that the painting process and the quality of the finish on all lures is protected and likely to last longer by applying 3 final coats of a super tough clear resin to the outside of all lures. It provides additional colour depth and ensures that the finish on your lure will last longer.
- DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA: Crafted by Experience is something we live by and take very seriously. Every product is designed and tested in Australia, both on the water and at our R&D test tank facility to ensure it performs perfectly.