If you are after a decent heavy duty lever drag multiplier then the Penn Squall will fit the bill. As you would expect from Penn it's a sturdy reel which combines Penn's years of expertise with modern materials and quailty.
It has a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, powerful 4.3:1 retrieve and Dura Drag Leverdrag.
They are more than a match for the largest deep water conger, sharks and other large species. If you are looking for an entry level shark fishing reel you can rely on - look no further!
Penn Squall Lever Drag Fishing Reel Features
- Left Hand Wind models available
- Powerful lever drag boat reel
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Anodised lightweight spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Bronze main gear
- Sealed Drag (Dura Drag)
- Large fighting handle
- Line capacity Gauge
- Forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Ring
- 6 stainless steel bearings
- Silent double-dog anti-reverse
- Switchblade lugs on the 50 and 60 size