What's special about the Toit Tether? Toit have opted for Quicklinks rather than the normal carabiner as these have less areas for sand, grit and dirt to affect the functionality of the carabiner.
The blue TPU coil is Ø4mm and makes every effort to return to its original shape unlike some of the 1mm to 2mm diameter coils. It is mainly made from Stainless Steel with M3.5 Stainless Steel Quicklinks.
The Tether has a Stainless Steel cable coated in blue Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer to form a Ø4mm Coil Tether. It's perfectly suited for all our Toit 6" Pliers and our Toit Leather Sheath.
Toit Fishing Tool Tether Features
- Stainless Steel M3.5 QuickLinks
- Blue TPU coated Stainless Steel wire
- 10 inch retracted length
- 36 inch extended length
- Designed to cope with extremes of Salt Water Fishing
- Aluminium crimps with Vinyl caps
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath and 6" Tooling (Sold Separately)
- Ø4mm coated coil cable, providing a superior elastic coil