Looking for a tool to bend and form your single strand fishing wire into any shape imaginable? Well look no further! Toit Round Nose Pliers are designed so the inner edges of the jaws are touching when the tool is in a closed position. This will allow various wire sizes to be held securely while forming into position.
These Round Nose Pliers are made from a Stainless Steel drop forging. It can be used alongside the Haywire Twist Tool. It is the perfect tool to use for all your knot tying applications.
Have you ever struggled to cinch a terminal knot up on a swivel or a hook or had difficulty holding the item? These Round Nose Pliers are the ideal solution and will allow you to put ample pressure on your knot when cinching up. The holes in the handles also provide a good way to hold a single or treble hook while cinching your knot up.
Toit Round Nose Stainless Steel Pliers Features
- Stainless Steel 410 J1 Drop Forging
- Inner face of jaws is parallel
- Used to form single strand wire
- Can be used to form a Haywire Twist
- Internally spring loaded for easy operation
- PVD Tialn surface coating
- Ergonomic hand finished design
- Designed for hand/grip comfort
- Designed to fit the Toit Leather Sheath (Sold Separately)
- Environmentally friendly product, no rubber/plastic/silicone handle
- All metal design - No plastic to fall off, shrink or get damaged
- Highly polished surface finish