RIO offer a choice of two bonefish fly lines, this one has a longer head and rear taper length suited to longer casting and situations where the a longer length of line needs to be lifted and recast in one smooth movement to re-position for fast moving fish. Choose this line if you are a more accomplished caster looking for more control at range.
These lines are high floating benefiting from RIO's AgentX coating to ensure the entire line always floats. The core is medium stiff with a tropical coating that works optimally in temperatures from 75°F. The line is supplied with welded loops at both ends for easy rigging.
- Revolutionary design allows for incredible loop stability and distance.
- Unique, easy casting taper that loads a fly rod at close range.
- High floating running line that will not sink or impede the cast.
- Designed for an optimum temperature window of 75-100ºF or 24-38ºC.
- Technology - AgentX and Extreme Slickness.
- Dual tone for easy distance referencing.
- Welded front and back rigging loops.