This is the top model in the LX range. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and is anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautifukl finish. The adjustable lever drag gives you full control over the dual direct drive full surface caliper brake system, offering twice the drag pressure of the standard AVET reels. The patent dog and gear anti-reverse system and 8 sealed bearings ensure the reel runs smoothly under all loadings. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile and also houses the push button control for the two-speed gear shift. The adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control gives you a wide range of settings to cover every casting application.
Avet LX Raptor Two Speed Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 15lbs of drag at strike, 20lbs full, while maintaining full free spool ability.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Wide spool design for large line capacities.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 30 - 60lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 40-300, 50-220, 60-topshot
Braid Capacity (yds.): 60-660, 80-520, 100-470
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 28, Full 38
Gear Ratio: H - 6.0:1 L - 3.8:1
Inches Per Crank: H - 46" L - 22"
Reel Diameter (in.): 3"
Spool Width (in.): 2-1/4"
Weight (oz.): 25