The JX Raptor is the top of the JX range, and features a drag capacity nearly double that of a standard Avet. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodized for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The drag lever is adjustable to give you full control over the patent duel direct drive full surface caliper brake system. The 8 sealed bearings and dog gear and anti-reverse system ensure the reel performs smoothly under load. The 2 speed gear change is managed by the push button in the handle, while the adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system gives you a full range of options to cover every casting application.
Avet JX Raptor Magic Cast Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 15lbs of drag at strike, 20lbs full, RAPTOR models are 28lbs at strike, 38lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retreiving.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 30-60lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 40-240, 50-topshot, 60-topshot
Braid Capacity (yds.): 65-560, 80-420, 100-370
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 28, Full 38
Gear Ratio: H-6.0:1, L-3.8:1
Inches Per Crank: H-46", L-22"
Reel Diameter (in.): 3"
Spool Width (in.): 1-9/16"
Weight (oz.): 24