This is the narrow spool version of the standard SX model, offering easier line lay and reduced crank wobble for high speed retrieving applications, such a jigging. The Magic Cast control is a revolutionary adjustable magnetic anti-backlash system. It is easy to use for both light and heavy leads and lures. Just place your thumb on the spool to cast, swing remove your thumb and let it fly. You only need to thumb the spool when the lure hits the water. Please click on the video for a practical demonstration.
This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for a superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The frame is CNC machined from a single block of alloy for a true one-piece lightweight, strong structure. The powerful lever drag has adjustable strike pre-set to give you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the 8 sealed bearings and the patented, silent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The machined off-set handle reduces centreline drag and crank wobble. The reel comes with a comfortable soft touch handle knob. All Avet reels are manufactured in the USA to a very high specification and offer a level of quality and reliability not found in other multiplying reels. A wide choice of colour finishes are available.
Avet SXJ G2 Single Speed Magic Cast Lever Drag Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Patented M.C. Cast Control System.
- Re-designed, true one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Proudly made in USA.
If the Avet reel model/colour/spec you are looking for is not showing as being in stock please telephone us on 01635 500399. We will usually be able to order & deliver your reel within 7-10 days.
Line Class: 15-40lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 15-240
Braid Capacity (yds.): 50-270
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 12, Full 20
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Inches Per Crank: 30"
Reel Diameter (in.): 2-3/8"
Spool Width (in.): 1-1/8"
Weight (oz.): 14