The Two Speed version of the Avet SX allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds with your reel retrieve, hi-speed for rapid retrieve and keeping up with a fish running towards you or low ratio for playing powerful fish.
This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for a superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The frame is CNC machined from a single block of alloy for a true one-piece lightweight, strong structure. The powerful lever drag has adjustable strike pre-set to give you full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the sealed bearings and the patented, silent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The machined off-set handle reduces centreline drag and crank wobble. The reel comes with a comfortable soft touch handle knob and a machined matching aluminium rod clamp. All Avet reels are manufactured in the USA to a very high specification and offer a level of quality and reliability not found in other multiplying reels. A wide choice of colour finishes are available.
Avet SX G2 Two Speed Lever Drag Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set, ratcheting glide plate, and strike stop button.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry, re-designed with more engagement teeth to reduce handle back-play.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- 40% more drag output than our Classic Series, up to 12 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full.
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Re-designed, loud alarm clicker
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce center line profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
If the Avet reel model/colour/spec you are looking for is not showing as being in stock please telephone us on 01635 500399. We will usually be able to order & deliver your reel within 7-10 days.
Line Class: 10-25lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 20-270
Braid Capacity (yds.): 50-400
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 12, Full 20
Gear Ratio: H - 6.3:1 L - 3.8:1
Inches Per Crank: H - 36" L - 21"
Reel Diameter (in.): 2-3/8"
Spool Width (in.): 1-1/2"
Weight (oz.): 16