Using XT60 and Biofibre, the TLD Stand-up is a strong partner for your stand-up boat angling. Featuring Shimano Hardlite guides (and Shimano roller guides on the R versions), the progressive action of the TLD Standup is similar to higher end models in the range making this rod the perfect choice for all anglers. Comfortable EVA grips complete the design.
Shimano TLD Stand-Up Boat Rod Features
- XT60 - XT Carbon is used throughout the Shimano rod range. The number following the XT (XT60), denotes the quality of carbon fibre used. The higher the number, the stronger the carbon.
- Biofibre - Adding Biofibre reinforces the carbon fibres in all directions. This gives outstanding strength, shock resistance, lightness and power.
- Stainless Steel Hardlite Guides - Combining lightweight yet robust anodised steel frames with Aluminium Oxide liners, Shimano’s Hardlite (SiH) guides offer the ideal balance of strength and performance without compromise.
- Shimano Stainless Steel Rollerguides - Inhouse designed & developed strong stainless steel roller guides. Specifically designed to allow clear passage of big swivels or connection knots.
- Pacific Bay Reelseat - Machined from marine grade aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion. Extra thick wall with deep cut threads and heavy duty machined hoods which will provide years of trouble-free use.
- Cloth protection and storage bag included.