A one-piece cold forged and machined aluminium frame is treated with a proprietary surface process for cutting-edge corrosion protection. Shimano then added a light weight cold forged aluminium spool, oversized high efficiency gears, waterproof carbon drag system and six SA-RB bearings for super slick operation.
The two-speed Talica is available in six sizes — 10, 12, 16, 20, 25 and 50. The use of HEG in both high and low speeds sets Talica apart from any other reel. The incredible cranking power in either gear makes Talica a pleasure to fight big fish with.
Shimano Talica Fishing Reel Features
- E.I. Surface Treatment for extreme corrosion protection
- Cold-Forged and Machined Aluminium Frame & Spool
- Topless Design (no obtrusive crossbar)
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers (Ultra Drag!)
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Preset Knot with Clicker
- HEG (High Efficiency Gearing)
- S-ARB Bearings (Shielded ARB Ball Bearings)
- Aluminium Rod Clamp
- Power Handle