This is the wide spool version of the standard EX30-2. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you full control of the powerful dual disc dry carbon fibre drag system. Sealed bearings and the patent dog and gear anti-reverse system ensure the reel performs smoothly under load, and an adjustable pre-set and strike stop button prevents accidental advancement to full drag. The large handle is ergonomically designed, and houses the push button control for the gear change mechanism. The reel is fitted with stainless steel harness lugs.
Avet EXW30-2 Two Speed Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Topless frames on select models.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable pre-set and strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement to full drag.
- Precision machined stainless steel 2-speed and 3-speed gear transmissions featuring our user friendly quick shift mechanism.
- Reliable DUAL DISC Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Alarm clicker.
- Large, comfortable, ergonomically angled handle knob.
- Stainless steel harness lugs.
- Heavy duty, ultra tough design.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 60-100lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 50-460, 60-400, 80-300
Braid Capacity (yds.): 80-1120, 100-1000, 130-690
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 35, Full 40
Gear Ratio: H-3.8:1 L-2.0:1
Inches Per Crank: H- 37" L- 19”
Reel Diameter (in.): 3-3/4"
Spool Width (in.): 2-5/8"
Weight (oz.): 49
Frame Style: Topless