The Buff is a seamless tube of Coolmax® or CoolNet® Extreme fabric, treated with Polygyene® to prevent odour releasing bacteria. Offering high UV protection combined with excellent breathability and humidity control so you can enjoy life out in the sun while protecting yourself from harmful sun radiation. It can be worn in a variety of ways in conjunction with a cap or as a bandana or facemask.
High UV Protection BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
Please watch the video to see how versatile this product is!
Buff High Protection UV Headwear Features
- Made with 100% Coolmax Extreme or CoolNet® – this special four channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric and thermoregulates the body.
- Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 53 – 62cm.
- There are no irritating seams or hems.
- Ultralight and ultra 4-way stretch
- Absorbs forehead perspiration.
- Offers excellent breathability and humidity control.
- BUFF is machine washable and non iron.
- BUFF headwear will not lose its elasticity, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygiene to remain fresh and prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric.