Starter Kit - One clip comes with three 9" 100% latex environmentally friendly balloons that will support livebaits and cut baits up to 10lbs in weight.
Heavy Mono Kit - Special clip for use with Monofilament line in excess of 1mm in diameter (around 100lb plus B/S) with three 9" 100% Latex balloons.
Pro Kit - Four clips plus eight 9" latex balloons in mixed colours.
Turtles are known to eat discarded balloons so only biodegradable 100% latex balloons should be used. The clips work best on monofilament line of 20lbs BS and above and braid over 30lbs BS.
To fit the clip to your line simply push the spring loaded button to open the clip - releasing the button will lock the clip in place with no danger of line damage. To remove the clip from the line to land fish compress the button and the clip will release the line ready to be used again.
Balloon Fishing Clip Features
- Easy to use, re-useable, purpose designed balloon clip
- Precise bait depth control
- High quality, biodegradable, natural latex balloons.
How To Fish with Balloons
- Step 1: Attach the balloon clip to the fishing line depending on your desired bait depth setting. Push the button firmly on the side of the balloon clip. Insert the fishing line into the line cavity. Release the button to lock the fishing line into place.
- Step 2: Blow up the latex balloon and tie a knot at the neck. (NOTE: For Night Fisher, activate glow stick by bending, then insert glow stick inside of balloon – or tape to outside of balloon using waterproof tape – inflate balloon and tie knot at the neck.)
- Step 3: Insert the balloon knot BEHIND the notch on the side of the balloon clip. Stretch the balloon neck and insert all the way into the cavity at the top of the balloon clip.
- Step 4: Add bait and fish!
- Step 5: When landing fish, press button to remove balloon clip and balloon from line. If balloon pops or tears due to a fish strike, remove the balloon from the balloon clip, inflate a new balloon and repeat!