This is RIO's all-round tarpon fly line, with a short front taper perfect for turning over large flies and tuned to optimise the performance of the latest generation of saltwater fly rods. It has an easily manageable mid-length head of around 40' (exact dimensions vary with model). This extra head length allows longer pick-ups and those important second shots at cruising fish.
- Effortless casting from an accurate line design that turns larger tarpon flies over with ease.
- Strong medium-stiff core for maximum performance in tropical conditions.
- Technology - AgentX and Extreme Slickness
- Dual tone for easy distance referencing
- Welded back & front rigging loops
- Optimal performance in temperatures between 75-100ºF or 24-38ºC