This line offers a great mix of quick loading performance for short casts but with sufficent flyline head length to find both distance and accuracy when required. The gentle front taper and carefully calculated weight distribution reduces surface disturbance on landing to minimise the risk of spooking the ever wary permit.
- Easy casting taper that presents crab and shrimp patterns effortlessly.
- Suited to use in the skiff or when wading.
- Tropical specific coating for use in high temperatures.
- Technology - AgentX and Extreme Slickness
- Dual tone colour finish for easy distance referencing.
- Welded front & rear loops for easy rigging.
- Optimal performance in temperatures of 75-100ºF or 24-38ºC