Available in spinning, conventional and acid-wrap designs, Ocean Tackle International Fathom Blade jigging rods are built with incredibly lightweight composite carbon parabolic blanks that bend from but to tip, allowing the force and load of hefty game fish to be distributed across the entire blank. Fuji Alconite guides with stainless steel gray frames, shaped EVA grips and DPS reel seat with locking nut allow for superior comfort and durability when locked in battle.
Ocean Tackle International Fathom Blade Rod Features
- 5’8”-6’2” Lengths
- Toray Carbon Blank - lightweight while maintaining strength and power
- Fuji BCKWAG Alconite Guides - "K" series tangle free design. Gray stainless steel frame. Alconite insert ring.
- Spinning, Conventional and Acid Wrapped
- Fuji DPS Reel Seat with Locking Nut
- Shaped EVA Grips - extremely light weight and durable
- Fuji GRC Rubber Gimbal, 100g and 200g models
- Aluminium Gimbal, 300g and 400g models