Styled on the typical deep bellied baitfish such as herring, scad and fusiliers. The design has been refined over years of testing and many prototypes. The subtle features like the flattened top of the head, the scalloped curve on the side of the body and the small tail wings all make the action on this lure dynamic. The Madscad sinks level and actually wiggles like a subtle vibration lure whilst sinking, and it's erratic swimming action when twitched on a cast retrieve is irresistible to fish. The 190mm deep can be trolled at 15kn for the ultimate super tough wahoo and tuna lure.
All models now come rigged with 2 Nomad Inline single hooks and heavy duty split rings.
Key Features include:-
- Hand painted unique colour range.
- Super Strong High Impact ABS Foam Filled body.
- Full Body Machine Stamped Stainless Steel plate for super strength.
- Erratic twitching action that drives fish crazy
- 190mm long and 140g standard and 160g Deep models available.
The larger size Madscad lures are ideal for tuna, gt's and kingfish with the smaller size being an all-rounder for the likes of reef species , tuna , barracuda, kingfish, spanish mackerel and many other species.