This is the narrow spool version of the standard MXL two-speed. The reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adustable to allow full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while sealed bearings and a patent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The off-set machined handle reduces centreline profile and reduces crank wobble.
Avet G2 MXJ Two Speed Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 15-30lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 15-430, 20-300, 25-270
Braid Capacity (yds.): 30-970, 40-800, 50-580
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 9, Full 14
Gear Ratio: H-6.3:1 L-3.8:1
Inches Per Crank: H- 41" L- 25”
Reel Diameter (in.): 2-3/4"
Spool Width (in.): 1-7/16"
Weight (oz.): 19