This is the narrow spool version of the standard MXL reel, and is for use in situations where reduced crank wobble and easy line lay are important, The reels are precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and are anodised for superior corrosioin resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give full control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while the 8 sealed bearings and patent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reel performs perfectly under load. The offset machined handle reduces centre line profile.
Avet MXJ G2 5.8 Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 9lbs of drag at strike, 14lbs full, RAPTOR models 22lbs at strike, 32lbs at full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Specially designed rod mounting foot to fit most graphite trigger seats as well as standard rod seats.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 15-30lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 15-430, 20-300, 25-270
Braid Capacity (yds.): 30-970, 40-800, 50-650
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 9, Full 14
Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
Inches Per Crank: 38”
Reel Diameter (in.): 2-3/4"
Spool Width (in.): 1-7/16"
Weight (oz.): 17