This reel is precision machined from 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components, and anodised for superior corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish. The lever drag is adjustable to give you control of the powerful carbon fibre drag system, while sealed bearings and the patent dog and gear anti-reverse ensure the reels performs smoothly under load. The adjustable magnetic anti-backlash cast control system ensures you have a wide range of options to cover every casting application.
Avet G2 JX Fishing Reel Features
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminium and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- our patented, indestructable, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness and wear resistance.
- Up to 15lbs of drag at strike, 20lbs full, RAPTOR models are 28lbs at strike, 38lbs full.
- 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Light, narrow spool design for optimal jig casting efficiency and less line leveling while retreiving.
- Matching machined aluminium rod clamp.
- Proudly made in the USA
Line Class: 20 - 40lb
Mono Capacity (yds.): 25-380, 30-280, 40-240
Braid Capacity (yds.): 40-1130, 50-800, 65-530
Maximum Drag (lbs): Strike 15, Full 20
Gear Ratio: 4.6 - 4.6:1 and 6.0 - 6.0:1
Inches Per Crank: 4.6 - 36” and 6.0 - 46”
Reel Diameter (in.): 3"
Spool Width (in.): 1-9/16"
Weight (oz.): 20