The top is made from C130 fabric which is light, highly breathable and watertight. Its water resistance is 20m in the water column test. Moisture permeability (breath-ability) is 20000 g/m² in 24 hours. Its total weight is 130 g/m².
Guy Cotten Efficient Performance Smock Top Features
- Outer shell constructed from breathable, waterproof C130 Fabric.
- An inner neoprene collar prevents all water ingress with a self-grip adjustment tab.
- The hood is made watertight with thermal bounded taped seams, offering extra protection on this very effective top. It can be adjusted using an elastic cord and toggle on either side.
- The sleeve ends have neoprene cuffs, which prevent water getting in when you want to put a fish back in the water or when you have to raise your arms to cast.
- The bottom of the top is also made of neoprene, to prevent all air or water ingress. Self-grip tabs can be used to adjust it to your shape and weather conditions.
- The front pocket closes with a self-grip flap and is perfectly watertight.
- The clothing was designed with raglan sleeves to allow freedom of movement.
- It has a mesh lining for comfort and to assist breath-ability.