This wading jacket features a lighter, high quality 3-layer Japanese fabric with vastly improved water resistance and breathability of impressive 20 000mm WP /20 000gr/ m2/24hr MVP. This means great performance in the most extreme variations of weather and physical strain.
There are large hand warmer pockets and two top loaded chest pockets on the front. These pockets have further outside pockets and dual hidden retractors. One of those pockets is in black stretch fabric with a YKK zipper.
Guideline Experience Wading Jacket Features
- The main YKK Vislon zipper is covered by a storm-flap.
- Each side has large vertical, zippered pockets.
- An extra inside stash mesh-pocket.
- Fully adjustable fabric cuff seals.
- 4-way adjustable hood with a stiffener in the front.