Laxa waders offer a host of important features while still offering the best possible value for money. They are manufactured from a strong, durable 4-layer technically advanced Nylon fabric with 20,000mm water resistance and 5000g/m2/24hrs moisture transporting membrane. An environmentally friendly PFOA free DWR surface treatment repels both dirt and water from the outer shell. Inseams on the waders are eliminated by Guidelines Sidewinder™ design, which also gives good articulation and a comfortable fit.
Guideline Laxa Fishing Wader Features
- Two large, zippered, water-resistant chest pockets with fleece lining.
- Roomy hand warmer pockets
- Fully adjustable suspenders
- Three strong belt loops
- Elastic adjustable wader belt with quick release buckle ensure good fit.
- Strong heavy fabric gravel guards with rubber reinforce stretch cuffs
- Custom-cut, high-density neoprene socks for a great fit and left/right foot shape for extra comfort.
- Laxa waders come in 9 different sizes from XS- XXL.
- Colour: Granite with matching grey suspenders, belt and socks.
Visit the Guideline website - for information on caring and cleaning your waders »