The STC Boat spinning rods are super compact, but at the same time light, strong, and versatile in use.
They can be used for both jigging and casting and they are the ideal rods to bring all around the world to fish the salty waters.
Shimano STC Travel Boat Fishing Rod Features
- XT Carbon - used throughout the Shimano rod range. The number following the XT (XT100), denotes the quality of carbon fibre used. The higher the number, the stronger the carbon. Where different types of carbon are combined to create the required action both numbers will be shown (XT60/40).
- Shimano Reel Seat - In addition to using high-end Fuji reel seats, Shimano has designed a number of models in-house. These Shimano engineered models make it possible to use specialised reel seats for different types of rods.
- Shimano NANO carbon - a technology which is used to build rod blanks which are on average 35% stronger and 15% lighter than a conventional rod blank. The heart of a NANO rod blank is made of a NANO carbon sheet. This sheet has a special weave which allows to use a low amount of resin which is spread into very small (nano) particles throughout the sheet. This creates the lightness, strength and responsiveness in the blank.
- Shimano stainless steel hardlite guides.
- Complete with hardcase tube.