The BKK Deep jigging hook is designed to tackle massive deep-water fish species using fast jigging approaches. BKK has adopted its best hook point processing Hand Ground technology that reduces the hook-set resistance by 25%, combined with the small barb design that further decreases the hook-set resistance, ensuring solid hook ups.
Besides, the micro ring technology prevents split ring from wearing out and makes attachment much easier.
Last but not least, the Bright Tin coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and at the same time preserves the hook’s sharpness over time.
The combination of BKK’s strongest carbon steel (BKK-81WV) and a heavy gauge design not only provides high strength but also performs very well in terms of elasticity and resilience.
BKK Deep Jigging Fishing Hook Features
- Innovative hand -grind technology for ultimate penetration.
- Special "two stage" hook point technology for superior durability and toughness.
- Flattened hook body and extra-light materials fuse together strength and lightweight.
- Leading coating technology for high corrosion resistance.
- Hook eye welded and polished to reduce leader abrasion and strength.