The Tyrnos Trolling range offers incredibly strong but lightweight blanks designed to cover a wide range of styles and demands.
From the lightest 6lb to the powerful 20lb model all Tyrnos rods have a progressive action that keeps you in total control. The cosmetics perfectly match the Shimano Tyrnos reel.
Guides on all versions are ALPS. All models have a Pac Bay reel seat and alloy butt.
Shimano Tyrnos Trolling Rod Features
- HPC200 High Pressure Carbon - is a process which creates stronger, more responsive blanks. Pressure is applied to the blank surface during curing (heating) which evenly distributes the resin through the carbonfibre matrix. The result is a much stronger, more consistent performance and improved responsive.
- Biofibre - adding Biofibre reinforces the carbonfibres in all directions. This gives outstanding strength, shock resistance, lightness and power.
- Alps guides - for high quality salt water rods, Shimano often select ALPS guides and reel seats.
- Pacific Bay Reel Seat - machined from marine grade aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion. Extra thick wall with deep cut threads and heavy duty machined hoods which will provide years of trouble-free use.
- Twist Control - reduces rod twist when playing fish, keeping the guides aligned correctly for a perfect line guidance.
- Complete with nylon bag.